12 September 2011

The air conditioner is dead again.

Fresh green beans are tasty. Just thought you should know.

Libraries are fantastic places.

Coconut cremes at Starbucks are muy delicioso.

Squirrels can be aggravating and untrustworthy. But also adorable.

Baby bobcats with their eyes still closed are very small, super soft, and really cute.

I finish my apprenticeship in December, so I've begun job searching... again.

So many people have been putting in their two weeks lately. It really sucks for the rest of us.

Three of my roommates are leaving soon. Poor Fletcher is going to be all alone.

Making skunks out of felt is fun, easy, and makes people very happy.

Victoria Secret bathing suits are remarkably comfortable.

This Texas drought really sucks. I pray that it rains soon.

Pomegranates grow on the side of the road by Earl Street. Tasty!

10 Things I Hate About You is filmed in Seattle. Why did no one tell me that sooner!?

I forgot that I like Abney Park.

I wish I knew where God wants me to go next. I've got nothin'.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

the shots of the school in "10 Things.." are of Stadium High School in Tacoma. That's right. Tacoma's cool. :)

Calamity Colleen said...

Fresh green beans are tasty. Incredible, isn't it? Don't worry about what's next too much. God has taken care of you before....

Love and miss you.

Totally Aasen said...

I was just wanting green beans! You read my mind from afar...and I'm glad your prayer for rain was answered :) And I don't know where God wants you to go either, but I cherish the hope that it might be close enough for me to see you :)