05 November 2008

Yay!

I've been e-mailing a professor at University of Otago for quite awhile now, and hadn't heard back from him for over a month. I kinda forgot/gave up recently... ok, yesterday actually, and today God gave me a little tap on the shoulder and said "Hey, I've got plans for you, don't forget that so fast, you silly girl."

Well, not in so many words, but I did get an e-mail from the professor today that said, among other things, that I seem like a strong candidate, and he would be interested in supervising me. Also, by 2010 he will still be doing work on the kakapo and kea, and would not rule out work on the kiwi "if the right candidate and project came along."

Definitely need to keep praying about this one :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yay is right! I'm so excited for you Em!