19 March 2009

Laziness...

So, just to get this out there, I hate laziness. I'm a firm believer in working for your keep, be that work be studying, cleaning, researching, helping people, or a myriad of other things. But I realized that unless something horrible happens, this is the last time in my life that I'll have a time in which I have nothing that I have to do. My homework is done. I helped my dad with what we could get done. I made food and have amazing leftovers. And I applied to all the jobs that I could tonight (still have a few to fax, but that's tomorrow).

So yeah.

I'm eating chocolate pudding and watching The Little Mermaid, which I haven't seen since I was 5, because I fell off the trampoline and sprained my wrist. Apart from being alone, a few days of laziness is quite pleasant.