10 April 2009

I dunno

The clock on the wall is clicking
It sounds more like a click than a tick
I'm alone on the couch
My head hurts, a lot
I thought working out
Might make that go away
I was wrong, as usual
My water bottle is broken
If only I weren't so clumsy
Housemates are at the Good Friday Service
I would have gone, really
But energy levels are down again
I should be studying
Or maybe making myself dinner
But energy levels are down again
I wish I cared about school more
At least right now
It would help
I wish I didn't care so much
About certain people
Who say they will call, but never do
I wish I could stop missing him
What do you do
When you lose your best friend
But never understand why?
When they never tell you why
They just disappeared
It's like that Big & Rich song
You never stop loving somebody
You just start loving somebody else
That said, I pray
And thank God for who He is
For the fact that He DIED
On the cross for the world
Suffered more pain than anyone
Ever
And for the fact that
He is risen, indeed

No comments: