28 April 2009

Moo(dy)

So many things whirling about in my head, I feel like the water underneath a red phalarope's feet...

Graduate school
*Paying for it
*Hate dealing with money
*Getting there
*Being alone
*Birds!!!
School
*Only 2 more weeks as an undergrad.
*Graduation craziness (and relatives)
*Saying goodbye to people I love
*Need a job! Amendment... want a job!!
*Finals are kicking my butt
*Presentations scare me
*Uncertainty is overwhelming
People
*Twitterpated housemates
*Pain and confusion... it's not my fault... is it?
*Parting isn't sweet, it just feels like sorrow
*My heart is becoming bitter, and it tastes bad
*Some love me, some avoid me... why (both)?
*Please, see me as an example of what not to do
God
*I need to make time
*I've pulled away again
*I need to go back, and give Him my complete trust
*I love Him, and I miss Him


=^._.^=

*sigh*

I don't deal with change very well

No comments: