24 January 2010

I really have no idea when it started, but awhile back I thought cutting my hair really short would be a good idea. Maybe stress does funny things to a person, I dunno. But now that it's all gone, I guess it was a good idea. It's so convenient! You guys really have it easy...

As for the ears. I think it all started when I decided I would do pretty much anything to not be normal or average. So I didn't shave my legs, didn't pierce my ear(lobes), refused to drink alcohol in college, etc. And then Beth said something interesting. She decided to drink before graduating because it had been a pride thing all along. If there's anything I need to be rid of, it's pride. So I had a drink on St. Patrick's Day at Rico's. And now I have my earlobes pierced. If anything it's taken off some stupidly self-imposed stress! (Shaved legs is a whole 'nother story though :P)

Hmm

Yep, that's all.

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

You know what one itty bitty thing is in all the things that I love about you? You are so wise, and you tell it like it is. I guess that's to things. So sue me.

<3 <3 <3