04 November 2011

My cat is angry.

Just a coupla things, ya know.

I've got a working interview in Delaware on Thursday. At Tri-State Bird Rescue. Woot woot!! I'm so freakin' nervous. But I really really want this job, for so many reasons! But the main one is pretty obvious I would hope... I mean... birds... duh.

Janna is getting married?! Whoa. Just whoa. I need to be there for that (another reason why I want to get this job). It's crazy to think that someone I've known since I was 4 years old is getting married...

I couldn't post this on facebook because people freak out too easily, but I just have to say, I have the bestest platonic boyfriend ever! He got a kukri, and sent me his old machete. Which is Gerber, and has a saw on the back side of it. It's lovely :) Weird things make me happy....

I think that's about it for now.
Miss you all.
So much.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

please define "platonic" and "boyfriend" for me. k thanks :)

Em said...

Well, it was the best term I could come up with. Other options include Fail Safe, Plan B, Friend, and my roommate decided on Boy Toy. None of those seemed entirely accurate, hence the oxymoron that is Platonic Boyfriend.

Em said...

Well, oxymoron-ish

Hannah said...

so....like...friend? or friend with benefits?

My dear, you are worth far more than being second best or good enough.

Just so you know.

Calamity Colleen said...

Delaware? So your plan is to live in all 50 states? That would be pretty cool.

Like Hannah says, you are wonderful and should treat yourself like that is true.

Miss you so much!

Em said...

Good friend I guess. Unless the benefits in 'friends with benefits' includes machetes, shortbread, letters, and always being there.

All 50 states would be so cool! Here's hoping...