29 December 2008

Some Christmas in Cali Highlights

As most of you know, I'm in California (Burbank and Llano, specifically) for the Christmas/New Years season. Rosalie is working a lot, so I've got a lot of down time, which I am wasting beautifully. Some interesting happenings and observations:

LA is glorified, when actually all it is is a bunch of fancy chain stores and malls

I got beer spilled on me at Christmas dinner... I hate that smell :P

I walked around Burbank all day by myself, and discovered I really am a people person

People do say Merry Christmas more than they say Happy Holiday

Never use airport internet

I played Rock Band for the first time. I'm bad at it, but it's quite entertaining at least.

As much as I don't want next semester to start, and don't want to take five labs, and don't want to have another dtr... I'm really excited about the new year and Spring '09!

No comments: