03 June 2010

I like this life


Here are my thoughtful musings for the day:

*Fawns are squeeably adorable, especially when they're trying to nurse on your arm, leg, neck, or armpit with their soft little lips and noses (My word, does that tickle!)

*Fawns aren't quite so adorable when you have to wipe their little butts to make them go to the bathroom :P

*Texans are remarkably friendly, polite, funny, nice people. They cuss a lot, and yet most claim to be Christians. I suppose you could say they kind of define old school America. Or at least the old school America of country music.

*I hear tell of a non-denominational cowboy church in Uvalde. If I can manage it, I think I'd really like to go.

*I saw a roadrunner today!

*Siestas are still in style down here. Woot!

*I feel like I'm being paid, fed, and housed to have fun. Not that that's a bad thing :)

*Yup, that's all.

2 comments:

Calamity Colleen said...

Yay!

Guinevere said...

Cowboy church:
I'm picturing everyone in hats & chaps with guns on the hip and more in the truck with lots of "I Saw the Light" (which MY church sang this week--it was so fun!). Eh?