09 November 2010

Thanks so much

Have you ever noticed the exhaustive "I'm thankful for..." lists that are posted around Thanksgiving day? My dear friend Colleen gave me a great idea recently; posting one thing a day, up until Thanksgiving. Well, more like she's doing it, and I'm copying her... but either way, I think I shall do this until I leave once again for Texas (since I'm starting kinda late in the month).

So yes.

Numero Uno:

I'm thankful for heartache.
It makes me pray like I ought,
makes me appreciate joy even more,
makes me call out to God with a passion,
causes me to question and search my beliefs,
makes me realize that I am nothing without Him,
and makes me look forward to the time when God will wipe the tears from every eye.




"God shouts through pain"

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Amen.

And copying, in this case, is a very good thing:). "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," besides.

:D