25 November 2010

Numero... oh, who am I kidding


Somehow I managed to get 4 days behind. I blame being at Mom and Dad's house, and having to do all sorts of Thanksgiving-ey things. But oh well, it's Thanksgiving today, so I can list several things :)

Today I'm thankful for:

*All those crazy, cool, sometimes aggravating, sometimes hilarious, wonderful people that I call friends.
-This week I am especially thankful for Brookie, because she listened to how I am feeling
and didn't try to fix it. We made cookies instead :)
*The way the Palouse looks when it's covered in snow and the
sky is pale grey and you can't tell where the earth ends and the sky begins.
*How good a traditional Thanksgiving dinner tastes when you haven't had one in almost 2 years.
-Especially stuffing and cranberry sauce. So good!
*A delightful wood stove to sit in front of when the weather outside is frightful.
*A family that puts up with me, even when I'm a total brat.
*Turkey. It's tasty. But I think I'm gonna try tofurkey next year, just for kicks and giggles.

No comments: