07 February 2011

Breaking news!

South Texas got snow this winter. Yeah, that's right, snow! I was pretty stoked about it :) Even though my little snowman was only about 2 inches high, and melted in about an hour, the point is that I made a snowman in Texas! Funny thing is, I said the equivalent of 'So long suckers!' when I left Washington in the middle of a cold snap... Moral of the story: not much is ever certain around here.


Other bit of news: We now have 12 baby squirrels. And when they're just starting to get their fur, they feel like peaches (or apricots). Pretty darn adorable.

[more pictures soon]

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

LOVE the snowpeeps! I also love the camera angle that makes them look life-sized; that's darn clever:D.

I told a 4th grade boy today not to call the other team (in P.E.) "suckers" because it hurts people's feelings. Now you'd think someone like you would know that, but I guess you've been repaid:D.

Peach-fuzz squirrels sound darn cute!
Luvs!