28 February 2009

At the moment...

...I'm really stressed out. Turns out I have 3 exams before spring break, and I'm not even close to ready for any of them. Really, who names a muscle pubo-ischio-femoralis externus?! Group projects are something that I have hated ever since I started college... oh why must I care so much?! And yes, hormones make everything ten times worse than they need to be...

BUT

Good things:
* I have groceries now
* Totoro is being watched again, love it!
* Robbie came up to the lab with me and helped me run gels
* tea, tea is good
* I'm sitting on my favorite blue and white quilt
* I have a Totoro t-shirt
* Jamie says, and I quote, "Pandas!!!"
* Kiira and Becca are here
* Brian's hat is wonderful
* I have 3 Emilie Autumn songs now
* Blueberry dwarf hamsters
* Hank the Cowdog
* um... that's all that I can come up with, but I'm sure there must be more...

No comments: