12 February 2009

Drips of conciousness

Life is so confusing

And yet at the same time, it's so simple

A robin perched outside my window makes me smile, even as I describe it's fluffyness as an attempt to increase it's boundary layer

Threadless t-shirts rock my... well, technically my torso and shoulders

There is a coracoid process on the subscapular side of the cat scapula, above the glenoid fossa

I have an anatomy lab exam tonight, and now understand why people disappear when they take this class

Someday I want to be kissed while climbing a tree

I like swings a lot, even if they do make me queasy sometimes

Missing people or worrying about them does absolutely nothing unless you do something about it

To myself I am only my dreams, to others I am only my actions

Kittens, ferrets, baby chickens & quails, and hamster piles

Double bergamont earl gray tea is amazing; almost as amazing at Tetley, but not quite

God is outside of time. Think about that one for awhile

He also knows what's best, and complaining is not constructive nor enjoyable to be around

Sunfleck is actually a word. Oh, the possibilities!

Cuddle puddle. I wants one.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am that I met you - that I live on the same floor as you - that you are....Em :)


p.s. cuddle puddles...I haz them